Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on Mums on Top and you can control how it is shared through your privacy and application settings.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing all MoT members to access that information and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
- You will not post any content that Infringes anyone’s intellectual property, privacy or other rights
We do our best to keep Mums on Top safe but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep Mums on Top safe which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Mums on Top.
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access Mums on Top, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Mums on Top.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post any content that promotes self-harm, eating disorders or hard drug abuse
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use Mums on Top to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
Registration and Account Security
Mums on Top users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use your personal timeline primarily for your own commercial gain.
- You will not use Mums on Top if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user’s actual name).
Protecting other people’s rights
We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on Mums on Top that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on Mums on Top if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else’s copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on Mums on Top.
- You will not mention users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent.
- Entry into competitions is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions are ineligible.
- Entry is open to all New Zealand residents except for employees and their immediate family of Ministry of Done, prize partners and all associated agencies. Enter as many times as you like by commenting on the relevant post.
- By accepting a prize, winners consent to the promoter using his/her details and photographs for promotional and media publicity purposes.
- The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The winner takes the prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies the promoter, Ministry of Done or any of its affiliated or associated agencies in respect of any claim for any accident injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize.
- All entries become the property of the promoter.
- The promoter is Ministry of Done (trading as Mums on Top), 24 Garden Place, Level 1, Hamilton 3204, New Zealand. Email: [email protected]