If you’re anything like me, you’ll have a selection of about ten go-to easy meals which are rotated throughout the weeks…my poor long-suffering family!
If you are looking for some inspiration in the kitchen then we have got the ideal cookbook for you to win.
The Munch – Seasonal cookbook for baby and family is written especially for parents and their children.
Some of the features of this stunning cookbook you could be enjoying include:
- Fun stories and easy seasonal recipes for all to appreciate.
- Munch has found top selling preschool books, movies and songs and included great facts on them throughout the book to help make eating time more fun.
- Munch is organised by seasons and the collection includes suggestions for how to feed infants and information on useful equipment and allergies.
If you would like to enter the draw to win a copy of Munch then all you need to do is the following:
- ‘Like’ Munch Cooking on Facebook
- Leave a comment below sharing one of your cooking disasters.
- Please note to be eligible to win you must ‘like’ Mums on Top on Facebook or be a member of the Mums on Top Community
This competition is now closed. Thanks for taking the time to enter.